What defines a group?
- 9 guests or more. Bring friends, family, colleagues, clients, church members, alumni group, teachers, firefighters, police officers, military, Boy & Girl Scouts, or just 9 or more people who get together and want to see spectacular entertainment.
Benefits of buying in a group
- Personal one-on-one service: Our Group Sales Representatives will process your orders by phone. This one-on-one relationship with our experienced sales staff provides you with expert assistance in planning an enjoyable group outing!
- Group outings are a great way to:
Get together with friends
Reward employees and boost morale
Celebrate a birthday or special occasion
- Advance Reservations Before Public Sale: You may call our Group Sales Department and place a group reservation months before tickets go on sale to the general public. This exclusive service guarantees prime seating with no down payment.
- Prime Seats at a Discounted Rate: By ordering tickets through the Group Sales Department, you are eligible to receive special discounts that are not available to the general public. Tickets for select performances are discounted for groups only. Depending on the event and your group type, you may receive up to $10 off each ticket purchased for a select game or performance.
- No Penalty for Changing Orders: When placing your order, our team will work with you to determine the correct amount of tickets needed. Should you reserve more/less tickets than you need, there is no penalty for removing/adding tickets to your existing order. Depending on availability, the added seats will be as close to your original order as possible.
- Promotional Materials: Promotional materials are available to help you publicize the events within your organization or circle of friends. We are happy to provide promotional copy for newsletters as well as free posters and/or flyers. Request Materials here.
- Food Packages and other VIP Event Opportunities: For select events, Group Sales guests will have the opportunity to purchase special pre-arranged food packages as well as attend pre-event activities not available to the general public.
- Fund-Raising Opportunities: Group tickets provide an incredible fundraiser for any organization.
|Group Leader Resources
|Sesame Street Live: Elmo's Super Heroes - Informational Sheet
|Scooby-Doo Live! Musical Mysteries - Informational Sheet
|Disney Live! Mickey's Music Festical - Informational Sheet
|Radio City Stage Door Tour™ Informational Sheet
|Radio City Stage Door Tour™ / Lincoln Center Combo Informational Sheet
Request Promotional Materials